Please Click Me ;)

Monday, May 18, 2009

Liverpool or Loserpool : Whatever, United are Champions again


Helloo All!!!!

A grand congratulations to all of United Fans. 18th title for United. Great Great run by the players. 3rd consecutive title.. one CL Title last year.... Carling cup and club World Cup this year. Amazing!!! I missed the match with Arsenal because I had to go to attend a family function, but saw in the highlights...the waving hands by Tevez was real pain for me. I think he was saying bye bye United fans you are seeing me for the last time in Red Jersey.

But I was more happy for United. Superb display by United throughout the season, Liverpool coach Rafa was frustrated and congratulated to Man United but not Sir Alex Ferguson. Why he will congratulate even, SAF has just crushed his dream of winning a trophy and also, the unrealistic dream which he kept of expressing to Liverpool fans by his outspoken statements over Man United, has completely broken. I am not sure how many liters of tears he must have waisted Saturday night. Poor chap....this is what happens when you speak and behave more that you should actually do. Liverpool are good, but United are Champions....

Yayyyyyyyy... hard luck for Rafa!!!! Better try next time...but I would certainly wish a Hard Luck for next time also..

You missed the Trophy Celebration at OT???? Don't worry :
Watch Manchester United Trophy Video here


Thanks,
Vikas Bhandari

Glory Glory Man United

No comments:

Post a Comment