Please Click Me ;)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Barca going to face United.


Hard luck for Chelsea. They played well, but they paid for Referee's mistakes and their bad tactis. I dont know why Chelsea has become so negative in their playing style. They assumed that Barcelona will not be able to score and went tooo negative in their playing style. Bosingwa, always takes toooooo long to throw. Once they go ahead in score, they always go back leaving only two strikers upfront. This is really not a great way of playing soccer. Not good to watch. On the other hand, 10 men Barcelona were so attacking. They got some favor from referee and banged the goal in injury time. Iniesta was the man to thrill every one with his injury time winner. Chelsea stayed back after the goal in such a manner, like they scored not in 9th minute but in 90th minute. Bad thing. Their bad tactis were followed by a series of decisions by referee Tom Henning Ovrebo. He looked so unprofessional. However, I was loving most of the things as I was supporting Barcelona that day. I enjoyed the yellow card for Alves and red card for Abidal as well. I know, if they win, they will be missing both in the finals. I wanted Barcelona because Chelsea don't play good football these days. Teams like United, barcelona, Liverpool deserved to be in the finals. Because these teams are brave enough to go ahead and play football with skills and not with tactis.

     Anyways, I am happy for Barcelona, my wish for a final between United and Barcelona has just come true. I am waiting for 27th May when both of the team will meet and it will be a firing match. Both teams have good attacks. And these days, both teams are not very good in defense. I am expecting a series of goals in the match. 3-2 for United will be a competitive score.

Thanks,
Vikas

Glory Glory Man United

No comments:

Post a Comment