Please Click Me ;)

Monday, May 18, 2009

Bored??? "TEVEZ Curry" on the plate again


The biggest saga for the current season is back again. I know, you must have guessed it right, the speculation over Tevez's future is again highlighted by David Gill and SAF's comments on Media. But the comments which Tevez gave on Saturday to some TV Channel were not good. See the following comments
(Courtesy : Espnstar.com : Tevez slams United Treatment)


"There are ways in which the club is managed that I don't understand. When you don't agree with the manager in how the club is run... I don't have faith in a lot of things that happen here."

"I've been here for two years and the directors have never come to speak to me. Not once have I had a meeting with them."

"Therefore, it's best that I leave the club so as not to clash with (manager) Alex Ferguson and the directors. Neither do I understand why I don't play in the team."


"I've asked (adviser) Kia (Joorabchian) not to speak to me about offers during the next 10 days. I want to concentrate only on the final matches that we have to play."


He made incorrect statements. He may be popular, but he is not popular than SAF. He knows football, but not as much SAF knows. He may have told this in frustration, but he should understand the importance and the criticality of the credit crunch the economies are going through. European contries are now seeing the major impacts of economy slowdown.....so offerring a 30 million is going to be far next to impossible. On the other hand, SAF has also cleared that they can offer him 20 Million at max plus € 100,000 per week(he is being paid around 90,000 currently). So now, the decision will be on Tevez. Since SAF has made it pretty clear not to pay that amount of money to his agent...he needs to take a call whether he can sacrifice the money to get a first team spot. I am sure, if SAF signs him this summer, he will be getting more chances in first team, over Berbatov. So will he convince his agent to take such a lesser fee(lesser atleast to what Kia is expecting for him), or he will break his contract to stay in United...or he will join Liverpool...

Ahhhh.....tough decisions ahead for him...But for now, He is a United Player and I will wish him a good luck for the future. Whether his future is at United or anywhere else.

Thanks,
Vikas Bhandari

Glory Glory Man United

No comments:

Post a Comment