Please Click Me ;)

Friday, May 1, 2009

Poor Essien


I know, I should not comment the players from other Clubs. But I just hate players who do boasting a lot. See the following article.

Essien should have been a Man Utd Player.


He made a comment like this : Right now I am just happy I chose the right club and hope I can go on and make United pay by winning lots of trophies.He emphasized in the article, that just because of him, Man United will lose trophies. But this boy(no doubt about the talent he has), is a little over optimistic about himself or a little unaware about the strength the United has. Why the hell in this world someone will like to hire a player if he doesn't have a work permit and there is no way to obtain one. I like him. Would really like to see him in a red jersey but I don't see a reason to have hatered or a hard feeling to take revenge from a Club who was bound in a legal obligation. Not right. They have not won a trophy since he made this comment(which is 12th Jan 2008). Atleast I dont remember, no big trophies for blues so far. Man United has won lots since then. He is unable to take REVENGE so far. Doesnt seem to be getting his revenge completed this season also.

Hahaha....

Glory Glory Man United.

No comments:

Post a Comment